- Permanent Link:
- The Florida Brewing Co. and the Ybor City Ice Works as they appeared from the tracks of the Plant Trolley Car System.
- Burgert Brothers, 1917- ( Photographer )
Tony Pizzo Collection ( Contributor )
- Publication Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph ( 20 x 25 cm )
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Icehouse ( Building, Structures ) ( nmc )
Florida Brewing Company (13th Street and 5th Avenue) ( nmc )
Ybor City Ice Works (13th Street and 5th Avenue) ( nmc )
Brewing Industry ( lctgm )
Cart and wagons ( lctgm )
Horses ( lctgm )
Ice industry ( lctgm )
Streets -- 13th Street ( lctgm )
Streets -- 5th Avenue ( lctgm )
- Spatial Coverage:
- Tampa |z 1271000 |2 ceeus
Hillsborough County |z 12057 |2 ceeus
United States of America -- Florida -- Hillsborough County -- Tampa
- General Note:
"A fire destryed the main structure in the corner , today is brick. The first brick pavement in Tampa."
- Funded in part by the Institute for Museum and Library Services (IMLS), Ephemeral Cities Project.
- Source Institution:
- University of South Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of South Florida, Tampa FLorida, Special Collection
- Rights Management:
- This item was contributed to the Digital Library of the Caribbean (dLOC) by the source institution listed in the metadata. This item may or may not be protected by copyright in the country where it was produced. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by applicable law, including any applicable international copyright treaty or fair use or fair dealing statutes, which dLOC partners have explicitly supported and endorsed. Any reuse of this item in excess of applicable copyright exceptions may require permission. dLOC would encourage users to contact the source institution directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information about copyright status or to provide additional information about the item.
- Resource Identifier: