- Permanent Link:
- The Sanchez and Haya Cigar Company.
- Burgert Brothers, 1917- ( Photographer )
- Publication Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph ( 20 x 25 cm )
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Building, Office ( Building, Structures ) ( nmc )
Water towers ( lctgm )
Sanchez and Haya Company (2311 18th Street) ( lctgm )
Cigar industry ( lctgm )
Print, Photographic ( Documentary Artifact, Communication Artifact ) ( nmc )
Streets -- 18th Street ( lctgm )
- Spatial Coverage:
- Tampa |z 1271000 |2 ceeus
Hillsborough County |z 12057 |2 ceeus
United States of America -- Florida -- Hillsborough County -- Tampa
- General Note:
- Both the Ybor and Sanchez and Haya companies built workers' houses, and factories, and induced their manufacturers to move to Ybor City. By May 1886, Ybor and his partners had constructed eighty-nine houses, including thirty-three two-story family dwellings.
- Funded in part by the Institute for Museum and Library Services (IMLS), Ephemeral Cities Project.
- Source Institution:
- University of South Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of South Florida, Tampa FLorida, Special Collection
- Rights Management:
- This item was contributed to the Digital Library of the Caribbean (dLOC) by the source institution listed in the metadata. This item may or may not be protected by copyright in the country where it was produced. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by applicable law, including any applicable international copyright treaty or fair use or fair dealing statutes, which dLOC partners have explicitly supported and endorsed. Any reuse of this item in excess of applicable copyright exceptions may require permission. dLOC would encourage users to contact the source institution directly or email@example.com to request more information about copyright status or to provide additional information about the item.
- Resource Identifier: