The LibraryPress@UF is an imprint of the University of Florida Press and the UF George A. Smathers Libraries. The LibraryPress@UF features content that aligns with the mission and strategic directions of the Libraries, including:
- Publishes works based on the Libraries’ unique collections and Open Access textbooks with Orange Grove Texts Plus
- Acquires new publications to extend library collections
- Selects projects that support shared goals (e.g., Mellon/NEH Humanities Open Book Program Grant to enrich and enhance library and press collaboration)
- Undertakes new works in the spirit and manner of transformative collaboration
- Engages in the public sphere to expand the form and meaning of publication to further public scholarship
Potential authors should review materials on on the Resources for Authors page.