- Permanent Link:
- French Academic Libraries During COVID-19: A Conversation with Mélissa Defond
- Huet, Hélène
- Publication Date:
- June 2020
- Physical Description:
- Zoom Presentation
- For this special zoom session, Mélissa Defond, Head of the Research Department at the Université Polytechnique, Hauts-de-France, will discuss the impact of COVID-19 on academic libraries in France. More specifically, she will discuss the situation at her library and what steps they are taking now that confinement is ending in France. This session will be an opportunity to share thoughts, concerns, and ideas as we start thinking about steps to reopen libraries and what the future of academic libraries worldwide will look like.
- Collected for University of Florida's Institutional Repository by the UFIR Self-Submittal tool. Submitted by Hélène Huet.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida Institutional Repository
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- This item is licensed with the Creative Commons Attribution License. This license lets others distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon this work, even commercially, as long as they credit the author for the original creation.