- Permanent Link:
- Fixer-Uppers: Restructuring an Inefficient Digital Collection
- Birch, Stephanie
- Publication Date:
- October 2019
- Physical Description:
- Conference Presentation
- Leveraging expertise in metadata curation and African American Studies research, two librarians lead a team of technical staff, student workers, and oral historians to overhaul the structure of a digital collection. The project focuses on improving collection access and content discovery to enhance African American studies research.
- Collected for University of Florida's Institutional Repository by the UFIR Self-Submittal tool. Submitted by Stephanie Birch.
- General Note:
- Presented at the Digital Library Federation (DLF) Forum 2019 in Tampa, Florida.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida Institutional Repository
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- Copyright Creator/Rights holder. Permission granted to University of Florida to digitize and display this item for non-profit research and educational purposes. Any reuse of this item in excess of fair use or other copyright exemptions requires permission of the copyright holder.