- Permanent Link:
- Spatial Ecology and Conservation Modeling Supporting Files
- Series Title:
- Fletcher, R., and M.J. Fortin. 2018. Spatial Ecology and Conservation Modeling: Applications with R. Springer Publishing.
- Fletcher, Robert
- Publication Date:
- dataset ( sobekcm )
- To understand the importance of space, the field of spatial ecology has emerged as a central focus for many topics in ecology and conservation. "Spatial Ecology and Conservation Modeling" (Fletcher and Fortin 2018) provides an overview on this topic, with a focus on learning-by-doing. Each chapter provides empirical examples and associated code.. Data files for both can be found here.
- Collected for University of Florida's Institutional Repository by the UFIR Self-Submittal tool. Submitted by Robert Fletcher.
- General Note:
- The data and code for all chapters are combined into one zip file. This file was uploaded April 2019. Any changes or updates will be made as needed.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida Institutional Repository
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- Copyright Creator/Rights holder. Permission granted to University of Florida to digitize and display this item for non-profit research and educational purposes. Any reuse of this item in excess of fair use or other copyright exemptions requires permission of the copyright holder.