- Permanent Link:
- Team Up: Collaborating with Public Relations Students to Promote Library Subject Specialists Poster
- Huet, Helene
- Physical Description:
- Campaign Books
- Learn about the successes and challenges experienced by the University of Florida Libraries when they became a client for a public relations campaigns course, and tasked students with developing a campaign that focused on not the physical library space, but on the role of librarians as a valuable student resource.
- Collected for University of Florida's Institutional Repository by the UFIR Self-Submittal tool. Submitted by Helene Huet.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida Institutional Repository
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- This item is licensed with the Creative Commons Attribution License. This license lets others distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon this work, even commercially, as long as they credit the author for the original creation.
This item is only available as the following downloads:
Team Up: Collaborating with Public Relations Students to Promote Library Subject Specialists UNIVERSITY OF FLORID A, GEORGE A. SMATHERS LIBRARIES: APRIL HINES | H L NE HUET | STACEY EWI NG | LEILANI FREUND Introduction 1. Collaborative process between campaign groups & library staff 4. Examples of outreach and marketing initiatives inspired by final campaign plans 3. Highlights from Final Campaign plans 5. Assessment on outreach & Marketing initiatives 6. Next Steps