- Permanent Link:
- Digital Humanities and French Cultural Studies
- Huet, Helene
- Physical Description:
- PowerPoint Slide
- This is the PowerPoint Slide accompanying my presentation during the 40 Years of Contemporary French Civilization Conference in Baltimore, Sept 3-5 2015.
- Collected for University of Florida's Institutional Repository by the UFIR Self-Submittal tool. Submitted by Helene Huet.
- Publication Status:
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida Institutional Repository
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- This item is licensed with the Creative Commons Attribution License. This license lets others distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon this work, even commercially, as long as they credit the author for the original creation.
This item is only available as the following downloads:
Digital Humanities and French Cultural Studies Hlne Huet, University of Florida Topics of Discussion: I. II. How can digital tools help scholars answer research questions? Three examples. III. What shifts are coming to the Digital Humanities in French cultural studies? IV. Digital Humanities roadblocks and ideas for DH projects in French cultural studies. Websites: republicofletters.stanford.edu mappingdecadence.org www.rousseauonline.ch
xml version 1.0 encoding UTF-8
REPORT xmlns http:www.fcla.edudlsmddaitss xmlns:xsi http:www.w3.org2001XMLSchema-instance xsi:schemaLocation http:www.fcla.edudlsmddaitssdaitssReport.xsd
INGEST IEID ETZAP4INQ_NTROPK INGEST_TIME 2015-09-29T18:24:43Z PACKAGE IR00007242_00001
AGREEMENT_INFO ACCOUNT UF PROJECT UFDC