- Permanent Link:
- La Sante Nan Lavi Granmoun: Konsey Sou Fason Pou-w Pran Vitamin
- Alternate Title:
- La Sante Nan Lavi Granmoun: Konséy Sou Fason Pou-w Pran Vitamin
- Hillan, Jennifer
- Place of Publication:
- Gainesville, Fla.
- University of Florida Cooperative Extension Service, Institute of Food and Agriculture Sciences, EDIS
- Publication Date:
- Physical Description:
- Fact Sheet
- Collected for University of Florida's Institutional Repository by the UFIR Self-Submittal tool. Submitted by Melanie Mercer.
- Publication Status:
- General Note:
- "Publication date: March 2004."
- General Note:
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida Institutional Repository
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- This document is copyrighted by the University of Florida, Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (UF/IFAS) for the people of the State of Florida. UF/IFAS retains all rights under all conventions, but permits free reproduction by all agents and offices of the Cooperative Extension Service and the people of the State of Florida. Permission is granted to others to use these materials in part or in full for educational purposes, provided that full credit is given to the UF/IFAS, citing the publication, its source, and date of publication.
1. This is document FCS8623-HAI, one in a series of the Department of Family, Youth and Community Sciences, Florida Cooperative Extension Service, Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL 32611. Publication date : March 2004. The English version of this Haitian Creole language leaflet is Healthy Living for Elders: Tips for Taking Dietary Supplements This leaflet was developed with funding from the Florida Department of Elder Affairs in partnership with state, county, and local ag encies. Please visit the EDIS Web site at http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu 2.Jennifer Hillan, MSH, RD, LD/N, former ENAFS nutrition educator/trainer, Department of Family, Youth and Community Sciences, Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences, University of Florid a, Gainesville, FL 32611. English version review ed by Linda B. Bobroff, PhD, RD, LD/ N, professor, University of Florida. Translation by Rodrigue Colas, University of Florida. Reviewed by Jean-Elie Gilles, PhD, French and Haitian Literature University of Florida. The Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences is an equal oppor tunity/affirmative action employer authorized to provide resea rch, educational info rmation and other services only to individuals and institutions that function wit hout regard to race, color, sex, age, handicap, or national orig in. For information on obt aining other extension publications, contact your county Cooperative Extension Service office. Florida Coopera tive Extension Service / Institute of Fo od and Agricultural Sciences / University of Florida / Christine Taylor Waddill, Dean Jennifer Hillan2Vitamin, mineral, fy, avk lt sibstans yo se vitamin. Si ou ap pran youn nan yo men kk konsy pou-swiv. Pale avk dokt-w e famasyen-w Pale avk dokt-w ou famasyen-w avan ou pran nenpt sipleman pou premy fwa. Li va di-w: Konbyen pou-w pran Ki l pou-w pran-l Ki rezilta pou-w eskonte Entraksyon avk lt sipliman e medikaman Di dokt-w ki senptom ou genyen l ou fin pran sipliman-an. Pa pran sipliman lan ank pou-w ka w si senptom yo rete. Achte nan men yon moum ou konnen Gade pou w si pwodwi ki gen lt U.S. Pharmacopeia (USP) sou li. Sa vle di pwodwi sa-a bon. Tcheke dat ekspirasyon-an Chwazi pwodwi ou kapab w dat ekspirasyon sou li klman. Gade dat la pou ka w si li gen anpil tan avan li ekspir. Peye Atansyon Gen pwodwi ki mak natirl o ganik ge ndefwa ki pa bon. Sa yo se reklam, gimmik ki kapab eseye f-w panse yo pi bon. Atans yon l ou tande yon pwodwi kapab geri ou vit. Si ou panse bagay sa pakab f sa yo di li ka f, li pa bon. FCS8623-HaiLa Sante Nan Lavi Granmoun: KONSY SOU FASON POU-W PRAN VITAMIN1