- Permanent Link:
- An accurate map of the West Indies with the adjacent coast.
- Gibson, J. (John), fl. 1750-1792
- Publication Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : col. ; 18 x 30 cm. on sheet 22 x 33 cm.
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Caribbean Area -- Maps -- Early works to 1800
West Indies -- Maps -- Early works to 1800
Central America -- Maps -- Early works to 1800
- Maps ( aat )
- General Note:
- Includes the Caribbean Sea, the Gulf of Mexico, all of Central America, and parts of North and South America and of the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans.
Shows shipping routes from Veracruz, Mexico to Havana, Cuba, and from Cartagena, Colombia to "Old Spain" via Havana and also directly.
Prime meridian: London.
Engraved on Defender proof paper.