- Permanent Link:
- Fernandez-Ayme Family : Genealogical information from the Enrique Hurtado de Mendoza Collection
- Uniform Title:
- Enrique Hurtado de Mendoza Collection
- Alternate title:
- Fernández-Aymé Family : Genealogical information from the Enrique Hurtado de Mendoza Collection
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Fernández-Aymé family ( lcsh )
Genealogy -- Cuba ( lcsh )
Genealogy -- Spain ( lcsh )
Ships -- Passenger lists ( lcsh )
- Charts, Diagrams, Etc.
Church records and registers
- Special Collections & University Archives, Green Library, Florida International University
- Creation/Production Credits:
- Materials were digitized as PDFs by volunteers of the Cuban Genealogy Club of Miami.
- General Note:
- The Enrique Hurtado de Mendoza Collections is a unique research collection at the Green Library at Florida International University Special Collections and University Archives which includes thousands of books, handwritten and typed letters, photos and other primary documents relating to Cuba and Cuban genealogy, collected over four decades by Felix Enrique Hurtado de Mendoza. The Enrique Hurtado de Mendoza Collection includes rare 17th and 18th century books, long out-of-print publications and periodicals that few, if any, U.S. libraries hold in their catalogs. Additionally, thousands of unpublished family genealogies and manuscripts make this collection particularly significant.