- Permanent Link:
- Sa K'pase, edition 7, 1992 January 24
- Publication Date:
- Haitian French Creole
- Physical Description:
- 4 scans
- Physical Location:
- Box 2
- Subjects / Keywords:
GuantaÌnamo Bay (Cuba)
- newspaper ( marc )
- Received by the Rubenstein Library as a gift from Stephen Brown, U.S. Army and editor of Sa K'pase, in 2009
- General Note:
- Camp newspaper produced for Haitians detained at Guantánamo. It was published by the U.S. Army Military Information Support Team (MIST) led by Dr. Stephen Brown, a military intelligence analyst specializing in Haiti. It is written in Kreyòl with some editions containing an insert in English giving English translation of the Kreyòl articles.
- Source Institution:
- Duke University Libraries
- Holding Location:
- Caribbean Sea Migration Collection, 1959-2003
- Rights Management:
- All applicable rights reserved by the source institution and holding location.
This item is only available as the following downloads:
The item below is embedded directly from the Duke University Libraries Digital Collections where
this is a part of the Caribbean Sea Migration Collection.
The metadata for this item was contributed to the Digital Library of the Caribbean by Duke University Libraries.
Click on the image below to see this item in the original format.