- Permanent Link:
- N'ap Boule, edition 26, 1992 May 13
- Publication Date:
- Haitian French Creole
- Physical Description:
- 4 scans
- Physical Location:
- Box 2
- Subjects / Keywords:
GuantaÌnamo Bay (Cuba)
- newspaper ( marc )
- Received by the Rubenstein Library as a gift from Stephen Brown, U.S. Army and editor of Sa K'pase, in 2009
- General Note:
- Newspaper of Haitian camps at Guantánamo. N'ap Boule began after publication of Sa K'pase ended. Written in Kreyòl with English translation.
- Source Institution:
- Duke University Libraries
- Holding Location:
- Caribbean Sea Migration Collection, 1959-2003
- Rights Management:
- All applicable rights reserved by the source institution and holding location.
This item is only available as the following downloads:
The item below is embedded directly from the Duke University Libraries Digital Collections where
this is a part of the Caribbean Sea Migration Collection.
The metadata for this item was contributed to the Digital Library of the Caribbean by Duke University Libraries.
Click on the image below to see this item in the original format.