- Permanent Link:
- Blase Souza, 2nd generation , historian of Puerto Rican experience in Hawaii. Founder of the Puerto Rican Heritage Society, Honolulu, HI 1981
- Espada, Frank, 1930-
- Publication Date:
- Physical Location:
- Prints, 1963-1991
- Subjects / Keywords:
- United States
Souza, Blase Camacho
- photograph ( lcgft )
- The Frank Espada Photographs and Papers were received by the David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library as a purchase in 2010.
- General Note:
- From the Puerto Rican Diaspora Documentary Project
- Source Institution:
- Duke University Libraries
- Holding Location:
- Frank Espada Photographs and Papers, Rubenstein Library, Duke University
- Rights Management:
- The copyright in the materials included in the Frank Espada Photographs collection are owned by the photographer. The photographs are made available by Duke University Libraries, with permission, for the purpose of research, teaching, and private study. For these purposes users may reproduce single copies of the images from this website without prior permission, on the condition that proper attribution is provided on all such copies. For all other uses, and especially for any proposed commercial uses, researchers must contact the Library to request permission.
- Resource Identifier:
- Espada HI 011 ( Print Number )
This item is only available as the following downloads:
The item below is embedded directly from the Duke University Libraries Digital Collections where
this is a part of the Frank Espada Photographs Collection.
The metadata for this item was contributed to the Digital Library of the Caribbean by Duke University Libraries.
Click on the image below to see this item in the original format.