- Permanent Link:
- Perry, Madison Starke, 1814-1865. - Letter to Joseph E. Brown, governor of Georgia, concerning the reinforcement of Fort Pickens by Federal troops and the inadvisability of trying to hold the Navy Yard, Pensacola. Tallahassee, July 12, 1861.
- Perry, Madison Starke, 1814-1865.
- Publication Date:
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Civil War in Florida, 1861-1865
- Correspondence ( lcgft )
- Spatial Coverage:
- North America -- United States -- Florida
- Rights Management:
- Permission granted to University of Florida to digitize and display this item for non-profit research and educational purposes. Any reuse of this item in excess of fair use or other copyright exemptions requires permission of the copyright holder. Please contact the Department of Special & Area Studies Collections at email@example.com with any questions.
xml version 1.0 encoding UTF-8
REPORT xmlns http:www.fcla.edudlsmddaitss xmlns:xsi http:www.w3.org2001XMLSchema-instance xsi:schemaLocation http:www.fcla.edudlsmddaitssdaitssReport.xsd
INGEST IEID EQSWNPK98_B4I6E0 INGEST_TIME 2015-06-13T00:10:27Z PACKAGE AA00024291_00001
AGREEMENT_INFO ACCOUNT UF PROJECT UFDC