- Permanent Link:
- Amendment 3 to rule 1, revision 4 -- To prevent the spread of splenetic fever in cattle amendment regarding regarding the return of cattle of the nonquarantined area that are exhibited at the North Carolina state fair at Raleigh, N.C., October 18 to 23, 1909
- Portion of title:
- To prevent the spread of splenetic fever in cattle amendment regarding regarding the return of cattle of the nonquarantined area that are exhibited at the North Carolina state fair at Raleigh, N.C., October 18 to 23, 1909
- United States -- Bureau of Animal Industry
- Place of Publication:
- Washington, D.C.
- U.S. G.P.O.
- Publication Date:
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. : ; 23 cm
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Babesiosis -- Law and legislation -- United States ( lcsh )
- legislation ( marcgt )
federal government publication ( marcgt )
non-fiction ( marcgt )
- General Note:
- "Amendment 3 to B.A.I. Order 158"
- General Note:
- "Effective on and after April 1, 1909."
- Statement of Responsibility:
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Bureau of Animal Industry
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- This item is a work of the U.S. federal government and not subject to copyright pursuant to 17 U.S.C. Â§105.
- Resource Identifier:
- 029978071 ( ALEPH )
768767214 ( OCLC )
U-S-DEP001 J W
M, 01 me
My"MON 4.-" PREVENT TRZ SPREAD
!PATTL9. AM"MENT BEGAIMUM THE
ONQUABMMD AREA'THAT ARE
CAJMWk STATZ FAIR AT BALEIGH9
-,ftala DxPARTXFNT OF AGRICULTURE,
OFNE OF THE SEORLMARY.
'ionof Rule I., Revision 4, to prevent the
'"'Iti oaWe,",effective on and after April 1, 1909,
in the State of North Carolina, is hereby
WmUte -shipment to points outside the quar.
oa#le,, of eAttle. of the nonquaxantined area
CarolinA State Fair, to be held at'
t$,- to "13, 19M, subject to the following
Im shipped by r0l W, Raleigh and shall not be
Ma elsewhere than at Raleigh.
duainfe6ied chutes and other faciflities shall
ive unloading and loading of such cattle at
be hauted in clean and disinfected wagons
'*-*hioh theyarrive at Raleigh to the fair grounds,
diratt to the cars, in which they are to be
0-1, J jr, 0ounds, and other premises to,'be occu-
betm M*accessible "to other c4ttle for:at
to, the 40A of the opening of the fair.
ok iiwflsk 4attaial required for feed and bedding
m within the quarantined area
'ApOiloinfected can Lem points outside of
at Raleigh that it may not become
rstumed frova Raleigh to points ouWde
An' vloaued and disinfected cars,, nor
unless accompanied by a certificate issued by an inep to.,
Bureau of Animal Industry, showing that such cattle have NUi
opportunity to become infected with the cattle tick (Marpo
Done at Washington this twenty-third...i
Witness my hand and the seal of the D
tn ment of Agriculture.
...... :: -ii iip
Secretary of Agricult rE i.
* *.*,2,,:l l!HM
H" ... 1i~l:!
J ':. i E.
: 7 ,. :. . .:.:: EE:
. '. : *"I""E[
P '" .J':iii
j H: : :,l ::ii.:. :
"' " " . i
. .... ".
-h **:'.: :::::3d :
: :...*" E "*:*i '.EH:E
.... .. ......
". H : i
t n .. 1
j" :E!E .
I I M IN M 2 N H i I --r
.. .. : ... .- :: .. " ': .:. .,;| : ;i "*. .. : i'
S . ." :* :.. .. ... :"'. :
UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA
3 1111111262 0858 4311111111111111
3 1262 08585 4361