- Permanent Link:
- Amendment 9 to B.A.I. order 286 (Regulations governing the sanitary handling and control of hides, fleshings, hide cuttings, parings, and glue stock, sheepskins and goatskins and parts thereof, hair, wool, and other animal by-products, hay, straw, forage, or similar material offered for entry into the United States) and Amendment 1 to B.A.I. order 301 (Regulations governing the importation of domestic livestock and other animals into the United States)
- Portion of title:
- Regulations governing the sanitary handling and control of hides, fleshings, hide cuttings, parings, and glue stock, sheepskins and goatskins and parts thereof, hair, wool, and other animal by-products, hay, straw, forage, or similar material offered for entry into the United States
- Portion of title:
- Regulations governing the importation of domestic livestock and other animals into the United States
- United States -- Bureau of Animal Industry
- Place of Publication:
- Washington, D.C.
- U.S. G.P.O.
- Publication Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 p. : ; 23 cm
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Animal industry -- Law and legislation -- United States ( lcsh )
- legislation ( marcgt )
federal government publication ( marcgt )
non-fiction ( marcgt )
- General Note:
- Amendment 9 to B.A.I. order 286; Amendment 1 to B.A.I. order 301
- General Note:
- "Effective December 10, 1927"
- Statement of Responsibility:
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Bureau of Animal Industry
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- This item is a work of the U.S. federal government and not subject to copyright pursuant to 17 U.S.C. Â§105.
- Resource Identifier:
- 029807282 ( ALEPH )
85229362 ( OCLC )
(Amendment 9 to B. A. I. Order 286)
(Amendminent 1 to B. A. I. ()Order 301)
United States Department of Agriculture
l BUREAU OF ANIMAL INDUSTRY
N* AMENDMENT 9 TO B. A. I. ORDER 286 (REGULATIONS GOVERNING
STHE SANITARY HANDLING AND CONTROL OF HIDES, FLESHINGS,
i HIDE CUTTINGS, PARINGS, AND GLUE STOCK, SHEEPSKINS AND
| GOATSKINS AND PARTS THEREOF, HAIR, WOOL, AND OTHER
.1 ANIMAL BY-PRODUCTS, HAY, STRAW, FORAGE, OR SIMILAR
m MATERIAL, OFFERED FOR ENTRY INTO THE UNITED STATES)
' AND AMENDMENT 1 TO B. A. I. ORDER 301 (REGULATIONS GOV-
EARNING THE IMPORTATION OF DOMESTIC LIVESTOCK AND
OTHER ANIMALS INTO THE UNITED STATES)
(Effective December 10, 1927)
Whereas, the fact has been determined that the contagious, communicable
disease known as foot-and-mouth disease has been eradicated from Mexico.
Now, therefore, under authority of the act of Congress approved February
2, 1903 (32 Stat., 791), it is ordered that Amendment 7, dated December 11,
1926, to B. A. I. Order 286, and Regulation 29 of B. A. I.. Order 301. dated
February 3, 1927, be, and the same are hereby, revoked, to take effect on I)ecem-
fl|ber 10, 1927.
These amendments are designated as Amendment 9 to B. A. I. Order 286
and Amendment 1 to B. A. I. Order 301, which said mentioned orders are hereby
r Done at Washington this 10th day o(if December, 1927.
Witness my land and the seal of the Department of Agricul-
(Signed) W. M. JARDINE.
Secretary of Agriculture.
U.S. OOVIER XIINT I'ItINTINO OFFICE : 1028
UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA
11 2 IIII1111111lllllil 1111
3 1262. 08858 8297
-:: ... .. iKK, K
". "i a. "". ,iKi
.... ...... !... Iii iia ll: "
"i: l': ii.ti.i :: "": .i .
* K j: ::!
S ... .... "-
: ',:: '?I1
.. f .. : I I" l'I' ".
I. s !.,E," .. .. ..
,::. ".. .i:.. ..
K,:" " *: .i
..: .. .
.* ': "i^ i. : ..- : :: .. :,: :* .. .*
h : : :: Xi^i'l" .[ ii "l1 "':" : "
i- . :::' ii.* ii~iIii
. . :K : i
xml version 1.0 encoding UTF-8
REPORT xmlns http:www.fcla.edudlsmddaitss xmlns:xsi http:www.w3.org2001XMLSchema-instance xsi:schemaLocation http:www.fcla.edudlsmddaitssdaitssReport.xsd
INGEST IEID E2IF7FQCR_XBTPCH INGEST_TIME 2014-04-16T03:42:11Z PACKAGE AA00019053_00001
AGREEMENT_INFO ACCOUNT UF PROJECT UFDC