March 21, 1954
1. Determine the purpose and agenda for the meeting on
Monday, March 22nd with the Presidents of the
institutions under the Board of Control.
2. Consider the function of institutions under private
control in relation to the function of in-
stitutions under public control.
3. Consider space requirements for the staff of the
Council, manner in which the Council's needs
for equipment and supplies will be determined,
procedures to be established for authorization
of expenditures by the Council, procedures to
be used in determining qualifications and
4. Discuss prospects for funds for the Study.
5. Discuss agenda for the March 30th meeting including
the possibility of a luncheon at the University
6. Look over the "scope and status" materials.
Agenda proposed for IMrh JOth
1) Opening the discussions -
2) Purposes of the proposed study -
(What do we hope to accomplish)
3) Review of plans to date *
4) The organization of the task forces -
Dr. Ivey & Dr Brumbaugh
5) Attention to "scope and status" to determine the kinds
of information whioh should be gathered, and the
general form in which the information may be
6) Deterline the extent and nature of the participation
of institutions which are not under the Board
of Control -
Mr. Rinehart and others.
7) Determine the extent and nature of participation of
institutions which are not accredited by the
.,^ / :.+
/.; 1 >
/ : ;