- Submitters: Teaching Resources may be deposited by faculty and staff of the institution, or their delegated agents, and related researchers, K-12 teachers, teacher education faculty and graduate students, intern teachers, and librarians and media specialists.
- Digital files submitted to the UFDC TRC should be free of copyright restrictions. Submission indicates that the creator grants to the Digital Library Center on behalf of the University of Florida non-exclusive internet distribution rights and the right to archive and preserve the files submitted.
- Authors may only submit their own work for archiving, and authors give a creative commons license copyright for their submissions (Attribution-NonCommercial (CC BY-NC)).
- Authors/depositors are responsible for assuring submittal does not abrogate any applicable copyright restrictions.
- Preservation: Items submitted will be retained indefinitely, archived according to current best practice, and digitally archived with the Florida Digital Archive. The UFDC TRC will try to ensure continued usability and accessibility and will migrate items to new formats as necessary.
- Administrative Withdrawal of Submitted Materials: Acceptable reasons for administrative removal of materials include: proven copyright violation or plagiarism, legal requirements and proven violations, National Security, or falsified research. Any instances of these will be reviewed according to the University of Florida policies and procedures.