Working Copy EXHIB D
FUNDING CRITERIA AND LIMITATIONS
1. In order to assist the AUTHORITY in developing at least 85 mgd annual average
of new water by December 31, 2007, as provided for in this AGREEMENT, the
DISTRICT shall fund $183 million for AUTHORITY PROJECTS, subject to the
terms and conditions of the AGREEMENT and the limitations contained in this
2. DISTRICT funds shall not be used for any traditional ground water project.
3. DISTRICT funds shall not be used under the terms of this AGREEMENT for any
project outside of Hillsborough County, Pasco County and Pinellas County.
4. The DISTRICT funds shall be made available consistent with TRUST
AGREEMENT described in subparagraph 3.D.
5. Subject to the limitations set forth below and in this AGREEMENT, DISTRICT
funds may be used for the following NEW WATER PLAN projects:
A. Tampa Bypass Canal 50% *
B. Alafia River 60% *
C. Hillsborough River High Water 70% *
D. Tampa Resource Exchange 80% **
E. Brackish Water Desalination 80%
F. Seawater Desalination 90%
G. Cypress Bridge 0%
H. Brandon Urban 0%
I. Cone Ranch 0%
J. Pipelines pursuant to ss. 373.1963(1)(f) 50%
The maximum total DISTRICT funding for these three projects is $120 million.
** The maximum DISTRICT funding for the Tampa Resource Exchange project is