REUBIN O'D. ASKEW
STATE OF FLORIDA
DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL REGULATION
252 EXECUTIVE CENTER CIRCLE. EAST
TALLAHASSEE, FLORIDA 32301
JOSMH W. LANDERS JR.
January 19, 1978
VICTORIA J. TSCHINKEL
Mr. Donald R. Feaster
Southwest Florida Water
5060 U. S. Highway 41 South
Brooksville, Florida 33512
Attached is a list of the topics we would
at theFebruary 9 meeting in your office.
thing Etoadd to it, please let me know so
like to discuss
If you have any-
we can get ourselves
I am not sure of how we will be going. We may take the state
plane, or we may fly commercial into Tampa. I will let you
know as soon as this is firmed up.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call.
JAN 26 1978
Pr osed -an BTR-g SUPIB tin -- bbtartalhTll -9 198. 9--0 a..
1. Water Supply
Water Supply Authorities
*Interbasin Transfers -- SWFWMD-Corps study
2. Future budgeting procedures problems
3. Florida Citrus Mutual Boundary proposal
4. Water Planning
5. Phosphate mining water Sarasota County appeal
6. Deep vell injection interagency procedures policy
7, Task Force report
8. Electrical power generation -- use of fresh water
10. Licensing of water well contractors
Attending for DER