AREAS FOR DISCUSSION
A. Transfer of Territories
I 1) Release of appropriated funds for transfer of territories
by DER. -
/ 2) How will the Hawkins Bill affect the transfer of terri-
tories and release of funds?
3) Possible interagency agreements between water management
districts regarding territory involved in the transfer.
iV4) Possible revision of the legal description of boundaries -
described in Chapter 373.
5) Problem with Board Members being transferred from one
district to another district. What approach should be
6) Boundary changes affecting Orange County mentioned by
B. Finance and Taxation
1) Boundary change effective date December 31, 1976.
Constitutional amendment effective date January 4, 1977.
When can districts begin ad valorem taxation?
/2) Ridge and Lower Gulf Coast date of transfer and funding
lt 3) Legislature establish upper limit of taxation or specific
amount on.an annual basis?
4) Northwest Florida Water Management District's eastern
boundary and difference in millage rate for County.
5) Interim financing of water management districts.
6) Long term financing of water management districts.
a) General revenue
b) Permit application fee
c) Ad valorem taxation
d) "User" -f: "eanc:fit" fees
/y / ^U 1^- ^^1^^-^.PL-
. I .