| Material Information
||Memo: Public Meeting in Punta Gorda on February 26, 1976 re: Proposed Constitutional Amendment
||North America -- United States of America -- Florida
||Memo: Public Meeting in Punta Gorda on February 26, 1976 re: Proposed Constitutional Amendment, Feb 26, 1976
||Box 10, Folder 2 ( SF Taxation, ad valorem tax referendum-SWFWMD-1976 - 1976 ), Item 45
||Digitized by the Legal Technology Institute in the Levin College of Law at the University of Florida.
February 26, 1976 2
TO: DONALD R. FEASTER,'Executive'Director
THROUGH: E. D. VERGARA, Director, Department of Interagency Coordination
FROM: WILLIAM T. ALLEE, Executive AssistantJy(
RE: PUBLIC MEETING IN.PUNTA GORDA ON FEBRUARY 26, 1976
RE: PROPOSED CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT
1. Navajo twin engine departs Brooksville Airport.at 4:00 p.m.
on Thursday, February 26th. (Mr. McAteer).
2. Stop over at Peter O'Knight Airport to pick up Mr. Feaster
at approximately 4:25 p.m.
3. Arrive in Punta Gorda at approximately 5:30 p.m. (Need to
call Port Charlotte Ramada Inn, (Phone Number 625-4181)-
before 6:00 p.m. to cancel rooms, if they will not be used,
guaranteed in the names of Mr. McAteer and Mr. Feaster.
Otherwise, will be charged for the rooms whether used or not).
4. Ms. Pat Smith, Extension Director, Charlotte County, is to arrange
for someone t- FWMD personnel at Punta Gorda Airport
sometime after 5:00 p.m.
5. Dinner at the Holiday Inn on U. S. 41 at 6:00 p.m.
6. Public meeting at 8:00 p.m. in Courtroom on 2nd flo
Charlotte County Courthouse.
7. Flight depart unta orda Airp t conclusion of meeting, ." ~
approximately 11:00 p.m., if weather permits.
8. If flight is unable to depart, reservations have een made
for two-rooms (in the names oflr. McAteer and Mr. Feaster-d
at the Port Charlotte Ramada Inn, 102 North Tamiami Drive,
N.E. (Phone: 625-4181).
9. Return to Brooksville Airport either around midnight Thursday
or early Friday morning.