- "'.... ... ," '"'I ... .. ..- "
SD R A F T
December 22, 1975
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE SECTION 21 WELL FIELD
aI 1. Request: 9 mgd average
W 22 mgd maximum
2. Since the present order which went into effect on June 13, 1975, the
maximum Q was 12.1 mgd. Regulatory levels are: Hillsborough .13+32' msl
"Jackson 26Ae+ 33' msl
Pumping at 12.1 mgd, the regulatory levels were within the -3' below
level. These levels were:
Hillsborough 13 -1.81' below the regulatory levels
.Jackson 26A -2.5' below the regulatory levl1
During this week, 5/9/75, Cosme and Section 2T's pumpage totaled 195 mgdw.
The regulatory pumpage is set at 168 mgw. Therefore,as in the Cosme Odessa
Well Field, the pumpage cap is the limiting factor in the withdrawals from
3. Staff Recommen'dations: (For the same reasons as with Cosme) Keep regul tions
as they are based on: 1) water levels appear to be responding favorably
to the regulations as they are presently set.
2) Because of the limited data since regulations went into effect,
continue.with the present regulatory scheme.
3) Make it clear that if the regulations as they are presently set,
are, after future review, still fulfilling the function of keeping
water levels at an "acceptable level", then the regulations as they are
presently set may continue, as is, in the future, If the pumpage cap
was dropped, then regulatory levels would be increased to offset the
elimination of the pumpage cap.