March 25, 1982
TO: John W. Heuer, Hydrologist, Resource Regulation Department
FROM: Loretta H. Holtkamp, Hydrologist, Resource Regulation Department
RE: Evaluation of South Pasco Well Field am .
I realize that you have not been involved, to date, in the evaluation of the
major well fields scheduled for renewal. Therefore, I have assembled the proce-
dural memoranda that the staff is using as a guideline to insure "consistent"
review. These memo's include:
1. Checklist for Public Supply CUP Renewal Evaluation
2. Revised Major Well Field Schedule and Assignments
3. General Guidelines for reviewing Public Supply Consumptive Use Permit
4. Permit Evaluation Evidentiary Evaluation Review and "Sign-off" Sheet
5. Summary Outline for Evidentiary Proceedings
6. Graphics for Major Well Field Renewals
7. Permit Evaluation Test Program Review and "Sign-off" Sheet
8. Summary Outline for Test Programs
Also, please remember to follow the established Public Hearing Schedule
prepared by Processing and Records. Susan Ames is having a work file prepared
for your use. These work files are only a skeleton of the actual file, so
please look over the vault file for additional information.
We have been having monthly meetings with the applicant. These meetings
provide an opportunity for the hydrologist and applicant to exchange needed
information, and to chart our "progress" toward the scheduled Governing Board
review date. The next meeting is scheduled for April 8, 1982 at 10:00 a.m.
Because you will be evaluating South Pasco Well Field, an integral part of the
regional well field analysis, I request that you copy me on all related
correspondence and memorandums. In addition, the Public Supply Section meets
regularly to discuss permits in evaluation status. I will keep you informed
of the meeting dates so you may attend.
Thank you for your assistance on this project. If you have any questions,
please let me know.
cc: L. M. Blain
J. E. Curren
-~-~C I -- I rr