Detail of the eave on the southeast corner and Chimney #1 of the Peña-Peck House, looking Northwest
- Detail of the eave on the southeast corner and Chimney #1 of the Peña-Peck House, looking Northwest
- Series Title:
- Historic St. Augustine Preservation Board Block and Lot Cards
- Physical Description:
- Mixed Material
- St. Augustine Restoration, Inc.
- Publication Date:
- Physical Location:
- Spatial Coverage:
- North America -- United States of America -- Florida -- Saint Johns -- Saint Augustine -- 15 Hypolita Street
- General Note:
- Spanish Treasury; Detail of eave, southeast corner; 1936
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- UFHSA Government House Research Collections
- Rights Management:
- All applicable rights reserved by the source institution and holding location.
- Resource Identifier:
FMSF # 8SJ175
HSAPB PHOTO # A100
- System ID:
This item is only available as the following downloads:
B10 Li 8SJ75 HISTORIC ST. AUGUSTINE A100
HSAPB Classification PRESERVATION BOARD HSAPB Photo No.
House 143 St. George St.
HSAPB Site Description Former Photo Nos.
Detail of eave, southeast
Photographer, Sponsor, Date
3 x 5 Color
Photo Users, Dates RES 1-84