- A pen and ink drawing of the City Gate, looking Southeast with the Castillo de San Marcos on the left, drawn from "a very old photograph", ca. 1860's
- Series Title:
- Large Block and Lot Photographs
- Physical Description:
- Mixed Material
- E. A. Meyer
- St. Augustine Restoration, Inc.
- Publication Date:
- ca. 1860's
- Physical Location:
|Folder: ||CITY GATES Orange/St. George Sts.|
- General Note:
- Front: The Old City Gates and the Creek that flowed from Fort San Marco to the San Sebastian River, St. Augustine, Fla; From a very old Photograph; E. A. Meyer; Back: Pen drawing by E. A. Meyer; NEG. NO. 728C; ST. AUGUSTINE HISTORICAL RESTORATION AND PRESERVATION COMMISSION; P. O. BOX 1987; ST. AUGUSTINE, FLORIDA 32084; CREDIT LINE APPRECIATED
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- UFHSA Government House Research Collections
- Rights Management:
- All applicable rights reserved by the source institution and holding location.
- System ID:
l it, t ill 4t
l ( l"
aI I ,1 )
I O The Old City Gates and the Creek tht fowedfrom For San Marco to th
il aA. i an Seoastian Rier, St. Augustine, Fl a.