Display case with artifacts for an exhibit on St. Augustine's British Period (1763-1784) in the Oldest House, ca. 1965
- Display case with artifacts for an exhibit on St. Augustine's British Period (1763-1784) in the Oldest House, ca. 1965
- Series Title:
- Oldest House, Large Block and Lot Photographs
- Physical Description:
- St. Augustine Restoration, Inc.
- Publication Date:
- ca. 1965
- Physical Location:
|Folder: ||B27 L17 "OLDEST HOUSE"|
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Saint Augustine, Fla.
14 Saint Francis Street (Saint Augustine, Fla.)
Alvarez House (Saint Augustine, Fla.)
Oldest House (Saint Augustine, Fla.)
- Spatial Coverage:
- North America -- United States of America -- Florida -- Saint Johns -- Saint Augustine -- 14 Saint Francis Street
- General Note:
- UFHSA Government House Research Collections
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- All applicable rights reserved by the source institution and holding location.
- Resource Identifier:
- System ID:
and Adams were ep.tItl of Briish Ea st
Duin th*1 uin
tim hadreserved lands beond the Alleghanies for Indians, so manM
tc heir family possessions with them.
"Ii)i 4 ;