A Tentative Time-Table for the Governor's Mansion Project
- A Tentative Time-Table for the Governor's Mansion Project
- Series Title:
- Concept Drawings for the Governor's Mansion Project, Large Block and Lot Photographs
- Physical Description:
- St. Augustine Restoration, Inc.
- Publication Date:
- ca. 1969
- Physical Location:
|Folder: ||GOVERNOR'S MANSION PROJECT|
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Saint Augustine (Fla.)
48 King Street (Saint Augustine, Fla.)
Government House (Saint Augustine, Fla.)
- Spatial Coverage:
- North America -- United States of America -- Florida -- Saint Johns -- Saint Augustine -- 48 King Street
- 29.892465 x -81.313142
- General Note:
- CREDIT LINE APPRECIATED; HISTORIC ST. AUGUSTINE PRESERVATION BOARD; P. O. BOX 1987; St. Augustine, Florida 32084; NEG. NO. 330C; NOTE: these plans represent a possible reconstruction of Government House from the 1960s that was never carried out
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- All applicable rights reserved by the source institution and holding location.
- Resource Identifier:
- West Plaza Lot
- System ID:
JRN. I JULY 1 UY|JL i PRE-SENT "' ", 70,
"'~~ Isr: Ih
GA~D4N5 ...... '
4. 44..... 44...;
, n i ;,;"
Z, ', z:rr