Historic Preservation Grants-in-Aid Special Category Application
The following supporting documents are attached to this application:
38. Attachment A: Location map for remote historic properties or archaeological sites (original and 14
39. Attachment B: Documentation of confirmed Local Cost Share (original and 14 copies).
40. Attachment C: 5x7 photographs describing the existing condition of the property or site (one set of
photographic prints and 14 xerox copies).
41. _Attachment D: Letters of endorsement for the project and list of endorsements (one set of letters and
one original and 14 copies of the list). List shall include name of supporter or supporting
organization and date of letter.
42. Attachment E: Architectural project schematics or construction, documents (one set only). If
completed, submission of these documents is also required for acquisition projects.
43. Attachment F: Acquisition project documentation (one copy only). See question 34 of this application
for acquisition documentation checklist.
44. Attachment G: Include citations for applicable preservation ordinances and copies of each legal
instrument (easement, covenants, etc.) which currently protects the property (one copy only).
45. Applicant certification: This certification must be signed by the duly authorized representative of the
applicant organization or agency before the application will be considered for funding assistance.
I certify that the information contained in this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and
that I am the duly authorized representative of the applicant.
Name (type or print)
Agency or organization:
Page Ten of Eleven