JACK B. WILSON
Wilson Roofing, Inc.
HISTORIC ST. AUGUSTINE PRESERVATION BOARD
REPLACEMENT OF VARIOUS SHINGLE ROOFS
1. The properties involved are the following
A. Blacksmith shop --corner of Cuna & Charlotte St. M 3,600
Price for labor and material tot
1. Remove wooden shingle
2. Sheet house with 5/8" plywood.
3. Dry in with 30# Felt.
4. On low slope portion
a. In lieu of 30# Dy-In with 1 ply of
fiberglass base felt.
b. Using hot asphalt install 2 plys of
fiberglass mop in felt.
c. Install wooden batten.
5. Install shingles with same specification and
requirements as agreement in the Base Bid.
B. Cerveau house --26 Cuna Street 800
On upper 90# roof on back of house"' I ill furnish
and material too
1. Remove old roofing.
2. Install 1 ply of 30# felt.
3. Install new galvinized eve drip and flashing.
4. Install Genstar manufacturee name) modified bitumen roofing.
Starting time --Work will be done with existing contract.
L--P 0 BOX 299. ST ROAD 207 ST. AUGUSTINE, FLORIDA 32085 PHONE 824-2764-