ST. AUGUSTINE HISTORICAL RESTORATION AND PRESERVATION COMMISSION
P. O. Box 484-46 St. George St.
ST., AUGUSTINE, FLORIDA
November 4, 1963
SSPECIFICATIONS: OLr;ERAS HOUSE
1. Stabilize old found tton or pour new.
2. ReB-eeot exterior walls with original coquina blocks, supplying
extra if needed...
(Estimate may be given as fixed sum plus cost of extra coquina
at X dollars per cu. ft.)
One fireplace and chimney.
3. Build and install door ta~3e window frames and sash. (supplied by owner)
4. Install 3 x 10 joists and double wide board floors, with
sound barrier between 1st and 2nd floors. Exposed joists.
5. Set rafters, apply asbestos board and nailers.
Shingle with shakes supplied by owner.
6, Provide dto4 sewer and conduit channels according to plan.
s; 4 .'
"'\'.\ \\ \
I.0 0 P
iU oL- LC) r-+
.:Z' l. Ao
L ;fe = '^*
21 Ic A~~~C