HISTORIC ST. AUGUSTINE PRESERVATION BOARD
February 18, 1985
TO: Hector L. Miron
FROM: Robert H. Steinbach -
SUBJECT: Pellicer Outbuilding Renovation
1. Apply 15# felt to the gable ends up to the tie beams and to the exterior
walls between the studs.
2. Provide 64 sq. ih. wood vents in both gable ends above tie beams.
3. Install nailers to corner posts.
4. Cover gable ends'and space between wall studs with Kraft-backed 3 1/2"'R-ll
5. Infill ceiling space between rafters and tie beams with 6" R-19 fiberglass
6. Cover ceiling with 6 mil. polyethylene sheeting. Lap all seams 12" and tape.
7. Cover walls and ceiling with 1/2" sheetrock.
8. Install divided light sash. Sash to match main building.
NOTE: You might want to consider roughing in several duplex outlets before
covering up the walls. Run conduit to new panel location.