DEMESA-SANCHEZ SLIDE SHOW
The operation of the slide-tape equipment in the deMesa-Sanchez House
has been designed in the simplest manner possible. We think that anyone,
with a little practice, should be perfectly capable of showing this presen-
tation. Here are the steps you follow.
1. Turn on red power switch on far right side of tape deck. It will
light up when "on".
2. Both slide trays should be lined up on the orange marks. If not, line
them up by holding down the release button on the left and rotating
the trays to line up the marks.
3. Check to make sure the tape is at the beginning by pushing the rewind
button on the tape deck, marked YELLOW. If the tape does not move, it
is at the beginning and you're ready to start. Push the stop button,
marked RED, to bring up the yellow button.
4. Push the forward button, marked ORANGE, and the show will begin!
5. At the end, stop the tape by pushing the RED stop button.
6. Rewind the tape by pushing the YELLOW rewind button. It will run about
10-15 seconds. Push the RED stop button again to bring up the yellow
7. Reset the slide trays to the orange marks.
8. You're ready for the next show!
If you have any problem during the show, simply stop the tape. If
any unforeseen technical problems crop up (bulb burn out, tape malfunctions)
see Susan Clark or Bob Stewart.