NOTICE OF REGULATION REPEAL
Date: July 30, 2008
REGULATION TITLE: REGULATION NO.:
Student Affairs: Student Conduct Code; Scope 6C1-4.015
SUMMARY: This regulation is being repealed. The subject matter is now covered in 6C1-
AUTHORITY: BOG Resolution dated January 7, 2003.
THE FULL TEXT OF THE PROPOSED REGULATION IS ATTACHED TO THIS
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
DIVISION OF UNIVERSITIES
UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA
6C1-4.015 Student Affairs: Student Conduct Code; Scope.
Disciplinary action may be imposed for violations of the Student Conduct Code
occurring at any of the following locations or activities:
(1) University campus;
(2) University owned or controlled property;
(3) Property or other housing units assigned for responsibility to the University,
including, but not necessarily limited to, fraternity and sorority property;
(4) Activities sponsored by the University;
(5) Activities officially approved by the University which are conducted by
University chartered organizations; and
(6) Activities occurring off-campus in accordance with Rule 6C1-4.018, F.A.C.
Specific Authority 240.227(1), 240.261 FS.
Law Implemented 120.81(1), 240.132, 240.133, 240.202, 240.261 FS.
History--New 9-29-75, Amended 2-11-82, Formerly 6C1-4.15, Repealed