Title: Infirmary
CITATION MAP IT! THUMBNAILS PAGE IMAGE ZOOMABLE
Full Citation
STANDARD VIEW MARC VIEW
Permanent Link: http://ufdc.ufl.edu/UF00080375/00001
 Material Information
Title: Infirmary
Physical Description: Image/Photograph
Creator: Kesse, Erich J., 1959-
 Subjects
Subjects / Keywords: Historic buildings
College buildings
Hospitals
Ephemera -- Florida   ( ltgm )
Artifacts -- Florida   ( aat )
Spatial Coverage: North America -- United States of America -- Florida -- Alachua -- Gainesville
Florida
Coordinates: 29.6495522660754 x -82.3464910356847
 Notes
General Note: The Infirmary (Student Health Center), designed by Rudolph Weaver, opened in 1931. A nurses residence designed by Guy Fulton was added to the south of the original structure in 1947. In 1975 a pharmacy was added to the west of the building. Since 1983, the Infirmary has served as an outpatient clinic for UFs student population.
Funding: Funded in part by the Institute for Museum and Library Services (IMLS), Ephemeral Cities Project.
 Record Information
Bibliographic ID: UF00080375
Volume ID: VID00001
Source Institution: University of Florida
Holding Location: University of Florida
Rights Management: All rights reserved by the source institution and holding location.
Resource Identifier: University of Florida building number 18

University of Florida Home Page
© 2004 - 2010 University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries.
All rights reserved.

Acceptable Use, Copyright, and Disclaimer Statement
Last updated October 10, 2010 - Version 2.9.9 - mvs