-.--;: -, \ __ r NWw -- -
TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO GAZETTE
Vol. 8 Port-of-Spain, Trinidad, Tuesday, 18th March, 1969-Price 18c. No. 34
ORDER MADE BY THE COMMISSIONER OF POLICE UNDER SECTION 44 (f) (i) OF THE MOTOR VEHICLES AND ROAD TRAFFIC
ORDINANCE, CH. 16. NO. 3, AS AMENDED BY SECTION 2 OF ACT NO. 3 OF 1969, FOR THE CONTROL OF TRAFFIC IN THE
VICINITY OF THE TOWN HALL AND QUEENS PARK SAVANNAH ON THE OCCASION OF THE VISIT OF THE ARCHBISHOP OF
CANTERBURY, DR. MICHAEL RAMSEY, TO THE CIVIC RECEPTION AND ECUMENICAL MEETING ON WEDNESDAY, 19TH MARCH,
1. This Order shall come into operation at 9.00 a.m. on Wednesday, 19th March, 1969, and shall cease at 10.30 p.m.
on the said day.
Civic Reception at Town Hall :
2. The parking of motor vehicles except for those displaying windscreen labels as described below shall lie prohibited
on the following Streets between 7.00 a.m. and 12 noon on Wednesday, 19th March, 1969:-
(a) Pembroke Street between Knox and Duke Streets; Frederick Street between Duke and Hart Streets; Knox
Street between Abercromby and Frederick Streets.
3. (a) Motor Vehicles bearing yellow windscreen labels with black letter "A" will be parked on Knox Street;
(b) Motor Vehicles bearing yellow windscreen labels with black letter "B" will be parked on Frederick Street
between Duke and Hart Streets and Pembroke Street between Knox and Duke Streets.
ECUMENICAL MEETING AT QUEEN'S PARK SAVANNAH, 19TH MARCH, 1969
One Way Street :
4. (i) Between 7.00 p.m. and 9.30 p.m. on Wednesday, 19th March, 1969, traffic will proceed in a northerly direc-
tion only on Chancery Lane, between Albion Street and Queen's Park West;
(ii) Between 9.30 p.m. and 10.30 p.m. traffic on Chancery Lane between Queen's Park West and Albion Street
shall travel in a southerly direction only.
No Parking :
5. Parking of vehicles will be prohibited on the following streets between the hours shown at paragraph (4).
(a) Queen's Park West between Frederick and Dere Streets;
(b) Chancery Lane between Albion Street and Queen's Park West.
Vehicles found parked in contravention of this Order shall be removed by Wrecker and impounded by the Police.
Made by me this 13th day of March, 1969.
JAMES P. REID
Commissioner of Police
St. Vincent Street,
GOVERNMENT PRINTER, TRINIDAD, TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO-1969