The West Indies Gazette
VOL. 4 FRIDAY, 5TH MAY, 1961 No. 19
TABLE OF CONTENTS
No. SUBJECT MATTER PAGE
54 Assent to Bills ... .. ... ... 39
55 Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Natural Resources
and Agriculture ... ... ... ... 39
56 Promotion in the Federal Public Service ... 39
ASSENT TO BILLS
IT is hereby notified that on the 29th April, 1961, His Excellency the Governor-General assented to the Bills
passed by the Senate and the House of Representatives for the following Acts of 1961:-
1. The Immunities and Privileges (International Organisations and Overseas Countries) (Amendment)
2. The Pensions (Amendment) Act.
3. The Exchange Control (Amendment) Act.
4. The Minister of Finance Incorporation Act.
5. The Supplementary Appropriation (No. 1) Act.
6. The West Indies Shipping Corporation Act.
7. The West Indies Agricultural Society Act.
PERMANENT SECRETARY, MINISTRY OF NATURAL RESOURCES AND AGRICULTURE
MR. CLIVE MCMoRRIs has returned from leave and has assumed duty as Permanent Secretary in the Ministry
of Natural Resources and Agriculture, with effect from 1st May, 1961.
PROMOTION IN THE FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE
THE following promotion in the Federal Public Service has been approved:-
Mr. J. D. R. Walker
Former Post Post to which promoted
... Administrative Assistant ... Assistant Secretary
Effective date of
GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE, TRINIDAD, W.I.-1961