The National Provident Fund BULLETIN NO. 2
1. WHAT IT IS.
2. WHAT THE CONTRIBUTIONS ARE.
3. WHAT THE WORKER HAS TO DO.
4. WHAT THE BENEFITS ARE.
5. HOW YOUR MONEY INCREASES.
1. This scheme will be obligatory to all workers and employers, though
exemption may be granted in appropriate cases. The scheme covers the
workers for Pension, on Death, or Permanent Disability.
2. It is proposed that the worker will contribute 5c. for every full Dollar
Earned. His Employer will match every 5c. and will send both sums of
money to the Provident Fund Office. The Fund will pay interest on these
amounts annually. Every member will be told each year from the
Fund Office how much money he has to his Account.
3. The Worker will be given a Membership Card this should be retained
at all times. You will get it from your Employer or from the Fund
Office on Bay Front.
4. The benefits are Pensions and will be payable at Retirement age, which
is suggested as (60) years. if you die your dependent or Nominees will
claim your money, if you are unable to work again because of a dis-
ability you can draw your money from the Fund.
5. Your money will increase every year. Interest will be paid on all accounts
in the Fund.
Information will be given at the Fund Office during normal working hours
The address is-Treasury Building, Bay Front, Roseau. Telephone 2896.
Dominica National Provident Fund.