UNIVERSITY OF THE WEST INDIES
FACULTY OF LAW
Applications are invited for admissionin October 1970 to the University of the
West Indies Faculty of Law. Applicants whosatisfy the normal ("A" level) Matricula-
tion requirements are eligible.
The Faculty of Law will be located at University of the West Indies Cave Hill, Bar-
bados but first year courses will be taughtat all three Campuses re Mona, Jamaica;
St. Augustine, Trinidad and Cave Hill, Barbados.
DETAILS OF COURSES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Details of the qualifications requiredfor entry are available on request. Enquiries
should be addressed to the Assistant Registrar, Student Affairs, University of the West
Indies, St. Augustine, Trinidad or the Assistant Registrar, Student Affairs, University
of the West Indies Cave Hill, Barbados.
Applications from persons who have already applied for admission to another
Faculty will be accepted but candidates must indicate clearly to which other Faculty
they had already submitted an application.
SCHOLARSHIP EXAMINATION 1970
1. Scholarships administered by the University, Government Exhibitions and Burs-
aries are awarded on the results of a Scholarship Examination.
2. This Examination will be held during the period 23rd to 27th February, 1970.
3. The closing date for applications to write the Examination is 15th January 1970.
4. No applications to write the Scholarship Examination received after the 15th
January, 1970 will be accepted.
5. Applications to write this Examination must be accompanied by a fee of J$2.50,
E.C. $6.00, T. & T. $6.00. This fee will not be refunded in cases of withdrawals.
The Scholarship Examination consists of:
(1) A General Paper, and
(2) Two main papers chosen from the list of subjects below:
English Economic History
Pure & Applied
(a) Biology may not be taken with Botany or Zoology.
(b) Pure and Applied Mathematics may nt be taken with Pure Mathematics
or Applied Mathematics.
(c) History may not be taken with British Constitution or English Economic