SUGGESTED ITEMS FOR CONSIDERATION
1. Should (as a matter of policy) a Board member attend the
workshop? If so, should the Board member preside?
2. Should notice be sent by certified mail?
3. In addition to proposed levels, the staff should prepare
all rulemaking materials (28-3.27)
4. Notice should include time of consideration by the Governing
5. Instead of "Hearing Officer" the person is designated to "preside"
over the Public Hearing.
6. Recommended order should be a "summary of the hearing and
recommendations for changes, if any, in the proposed rule".