| Material Information
||Memorandum from John T. Allen, Jr. "To All Counsel,"
||Memorandum from John T. Allen, Jr. "To All Counsel," enclosing page 2 of Docketing Statement which was omitted in mailing.
||May 3, 1988
||North America -- United States of America -- Florida
||Box 4, Folder 12A ( FIVE - THREE - ONE RULE ), Item 17
||Digitized by the Legal Technology Institute in the Levin College of Law at the University of Florida.
May 3, 1988
TO ALL COUNSEL:
Re: Florida Phosphate Council, Inc., et al. v.
West Coast Regional Water Supply Authority
I am enclosing page 2 of the Docketing Statement which was
inadvertently left out at the time of mailing. I apologize for
any inconvenience this may have caused.
Very truly yours,
John /T Allen, Jr.
2. REAL PARTIES IN INTEREST: List names and addresses of all
persons, business entities, and organizations having an interest
in the outcome of this action.
Southwest Florida Water Management District, Citrus Mutual
Phosphate Council, Inc., Pinellas County, West Coast Regional
Water Supply Authority
3. RECUSALS: List any judges) on this Court who you believe
should be recused from this case, stating your reasons for that
4. JUDGES BELOW: List the name of all judges, deputy
commissioners and hearing officers/examiners who were involved in
this action below.
Donald D. Conn
5. ATTORNEYS: List the names and addresses of all attorneys who
are, or have been, of record in this case.
6. PENDING CASES: List the style and docket number of all cases
now pending before this Court of which you are aware,- which are
related to this action or which involve similar issues.
7. PRIOR PROCEEDINGS: List style, docket number or citation of
all prior proceedings in this Court which are related to this