WEST COAST REGIONAL WATER SUPPLY AUTHORITY
14. Consideration of request to authorize continuation of
lease of automobile for Authority use.
15. Consideration of request to lease additional office space.
16. Other Administrative Matters.
The next meeting is scheduled for June 16, 1976 at 1:30 P.M. at
the West Coast Regional Water Supply Authority office.
West Coast Rt ^ional Water Si'pply Authority
ARBOR OFFICE CENTER, SUITE 404 1321 U.S. 19 SOUTH, CLEARWATER, FLORIDA 33516 813-531-5885
H4I2 RICHARD J. HESSE
BOARD OF DIRECTORS WEST COAST REGIONAL WATER SUPPLY AUTHORITY -
CHARLES 2. RAINEY, CHAIRMAN
ROBERT CURRY, VICE-CHAIRMAN MEETING
CURTIS L. LAW, TREASURER
DALE TWACHTMANN, MEMBER
C. RANDOLPH WEDDING, MEMBER
Arbor Office Center
1321 U. S. 19 South
May 12, 1976
Call to Order
1. Approval of Minutes, Meeting of March 24, 1976
2. Financial Report March and April 1976
3. Approval of Check Register March and April 1976
(Includes approval of costs of overnight travel of staff)
4. Consideration of final payment of ECO Impact, Inc. in
connection with biologic evaluation for the Cypress
Creek Wellfield DRI.
5. Consideration of draft DRI, Cypress Creek Wellfield.
6. Consideration of proposal for performing interim Biologic
Monitoring of Cypress Creek Wellfield.
7. Ross, Saarinen, Bolton & Wilder report of progress on
8Q Consideration of proposal for SWFWMD planning support,
FY 76 & 77.
9. Starkey Wellfield Status Report.
10. Cypress Creek Wellfield Negotiations Report.
11. Consideration of request to hire Mr. Gus Krayer as Engineer III.
(In lieu of CETA position)
12. Consideration of request to recruit and hire a clerk-typist.
13. Consideration of request to recruit and hire an engineering