SOUTHWEST FLORIDA WATER MANAGEMENT DISTRICT
CONSUMPTIVE USE PERMIT
PERMIT GRANTED TO: PERMIT NO.
DATE PERMIT GRANTED:
DATE PERMIT APPLICATION
PERMIT EXPIRES ON:
(Legal Name and Address)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS PERMIT ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. That all statements in the application and in supporting data are
true and accurate and based upon the best information available,
and that all conditions set forth herein will be complied with. If
any of the statements in the application and in the supporting data
are found to be untrue and inaccurate, or if applicant fails to comply
with all of the conditions set forth herein, then this Permit shall
automatically become null and void.
2. This Permit is predicated upon the assertion by applicant that the
use of water applied for and granted is and continues to be a reason-
able beneficial use as defined in Section 379.019(5), Florida
Statutes, is and continues to be consistent with the public interest,
and will not interfere with any legal use of water existing on the
date this Permit is granted.
3. In granting this Permit, SWFWMD has, by regulation, reserved from use
by applicant, water in such locations and quantities, for such seasons
of the year, as it determines may be required for the protection of
fish and wildlife and the public health and safety. Such reservations
are subject to periodic review and revision in light of changed
4. Based upon the application and supporting documents, SWFWMD finds
that the applicant's use of water was in existence before January 1,
1975 at the rate of gallons per
5. Nothing in this Permit should be construed to limit the authority of
Southwest Florida Water Management District to declare water shortages
and issue orders pursuant to Section 373.175, Florida Statutes, or to
formulate a plan for implementation during periods of water shortage
pursuant to Section 373.246, Florida Statutes.
6. This Permit authorizes the applicant named above to make a maximum
combined average annual withdrawal of gallons of water
per with a maximum combined withdrawal rate not to
exceed during a single day. Withdrawals are
authorized as shown in the table below.
7. WITHDRAWAL POINT GALLONS PER DAY GALLONS PER DAY
LATITUDE LONGITUDE MAXIMUM AVERAGE
8. The use of said water is restricted to the use classification set forth
above. Any change in the use of said water will require a modification
of this Permit.
9. In the event an emergency water shortage should be declared, the
District may alter, modify or declare to be inactive, all or parts of
this Permit. An authorized District Representative may, at any
reasonable time, enter the property to inspect the facilities and may
require that this Permit be shown.
10. Applicant shall complete the following items, and if applicant fails
to complete them then this Permit shall automatically become null
CONSUMPTIVE USE SECTION
Applicant hereby certified that applicant is the owner of the property
covered by this application, that the information contained in this
application is true and accurate and, if applicant is a corporation or a
partnership, that the undersigned has the legal authority to execute this
application and affidavit on behalf of said corporation or partnership.
Signature of Applicant
Sworn to and subscribed before
me this day of
My Commission Expires: