West facade of Bryan Hall on the University of Florida campus in 1920.
4 x 5 polyester
Subjects / Keywords:
Bryan Hall College of Law Campus Buildings University of Florida Business Administration
Bryan Hall in 1920. Bryan Hall opened in 1914 as the College of Law building. It was named for U.S. Senator Nathan P. Bryan, first chairman of the Florida Board of Control. Bryan Hall was added to the National Register in 1979. It is a part of the University of Florida Campus Historic District, a collection of buildings added to the National Register as an historic district in 1989.
Digitized with funding from the <a href="http://www.imls.gov">Institute of Museum and Library Services</a> as part of the Ephemeral Cities grant project.
University of Florida
University of Florida Archives
All rights reserved, Board of Trustees of the University of Florida.
Photograph 9444 from the University Archives Photograph Collection.