The College of Agriculture Building on the campus of the University of Florida
- The College of Agriculture Building on the campus of the University of Florida
- Physical Description:
- 4 x 5 polyester
- Publication Date:
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Griffin-Floyd Hall
Agriculture, College of
University of Florida
- Spatial Coverage:
- 29.650003 x -82.343746
- The College of Agriculture Building in the 1920s. It was named Floyd Hall for Major Wilbur Floyd, an assistant dean of the college. In 1992, after renovations, it was renamed Griffin-Floyd Hall.
- General Note:
- Floyd Hall, former location of College of Agriculture.
- Digitized with funding from the <a href="http://www.imls.gov">Institute of Museum and Library Services</a> as part of the Ephemeral Cities grant project.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida Archives
- Rights Management:
- All rights reserved, Board of Trustees of the University of Florida.
- Resource Identifier:
- Photograph 9437 from the University Archives Photograph Collection.
- System ID: