New laboratory building at the Everglades Experiment Station at Belle Glade, Florida. April 10, 1933
- New laboratory building at the Everglades Experiment Station at Belle Glade, Florida. April 10, 1933
- Physical Description:
- 4 x 5 Polyester
- Publication Date:
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Belle Glade
Everglades Experiment Station
University of Florida
- Spatial Coverage:
- Northeast end of new lab building and Belle Glade sign on front lawn. April 10, 1933. (33-1041).
- Digitized with funding from the <a href="http://www.imls.gov">Institute of Museum and Library Services</a> as part of the Ephemeral Cities grant project.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida Archives
- Rights Management:
- All rights reserved, Board of Trustees of the University of Florida.
- Resource Identifier:
- Photograph 8172 from the University Archives Photograph Collection.
- System ID: