1928 hurricane damage on the Everglades Experiment Station at Belle Glade, Florida.
- 1928 hurricane damage on the Everglades Experiment Station at Belle Glade, Florida.
- Physical Description:
- 4 x 5 Polyester
- Publication Date:
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Everglades Experiment Station
University of Florida
College of Agriculture
- Spatial Coverage:
- Destruction of machine shed, garages, and laboratory building at the Everglades Experiment Station, part of the University of Florida College of Agriculture, at Belle Glade, Florida. (28-305).
- General Note:
- Scanned. Reformat.
- Digitized with funding from the <a href="http://www.imls.gov">Institute of Museum and Library Services</a> as part of the Ephemeral Cities grant project.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida Archives
- Rights Management:
- All rights reserved, Board of Trustees of the University of Florida.
- Resource Identifier:
- Photograph 8195 from the University Archives Photograph Collection.
- System ID: