Exterior view of the entrance to Bryan Hall on the campus of the University of Florida.
4 x 5 Polyester
Subjects / Keywords:
Bryan Hall College of Law Campus Buildings University of Florida
Extrrior view of Bryan Hall. Bryan Hall opened in 1914 as the College of Law building. It was named for U.S. Senator Nathan P. Bryan, first chairman of the Florida Board of Control. Bryan Hall was added to the National Register in 1979. It is a part of the University of Florida Campus Historic District, a collection of buildings added to the National Register as an historic district in 1989.
Scanned. Copy neg. Early view of the original location of The College of Law in Bryan Hall.
Digitized with funding from the <a href="http://www.imls.gov">Institute of Museum and Library Services</a> as part of the Ephemeral Cities grant project.
University of Florida
University of Florida Archives.
All rights reserved, Board of Trustees of the University of Florida.
Photograph 7973 from the University Archives Photograph Collection.