Century Tower and University Auditorium on the University of Florida campus
- Century Tower and University Auditorium on the University of Florida campus
- Physical Description:
- 2x2 cellulose acetate
- Publication Date:
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Campus Buildings
University of Florida
- Spatial Coverage:
- General Note:
- Scanned. Color negative. Cement paths through grass, Century Tower and Auditorium.
- Digitized with funding from the <a href="http://www.imls.gov">Institute of Museum and Library Services</a> as part of the Ephemeral Cities grant project.
- Source Institution:
- <a href="http://www.ufl.edu">University of Florida</a>
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida Archives
- Rights Management:
- All rights reserved, Board of Trustees of the University of Florida.
- Resource Identifier:
- Photograph 4256 from the University Archives Photograph Collection.
- System ID: